Property Policyholder Information

Colonial Claims has provided the following information as a resource to help you find useful information about policies that are commonly used as a result of a loss or injury. Our information includes Homeowners, Dwelling, Commercial and BOP policies. We have also included an Earthquake endorsement for both Commercial and Homeowners policies. Your insurance company, agent or broker will always be able to provide you with the specific policy and coverage information that you purchased. If you do not have a copy of your current policy, we recommend you contact your insurance company, agent or broker to ensure you get a copy of the correct policy or for other questions you may have.